Don't believe the negative reviews, this is a hidden paradise in the keys. This is not a luxury mega-resort but neither is the price. If I owned my own private island, I imagine this is what it would be like. The ocean was about 10 feet from our front door. In the morning we were greeted by tropical birds and an occasional iguana. It is very quiet & peaceful, yet you can walk to restaraunts & bars. The air conditioner worked so well I went out and bought the same unit for my house. The staff makes you feel welcome, unlike the fake, phony mega-resort employees. I could stay anywhere I like in the keys but when I am 1500 miles from home I choose Harbor Lights. Check out my pictures to see what it is really like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys