I recently stayed at Harbor Lights with a group of friends and the experience was a very positive one overall. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff is very personable and ready to please. You can tell the place is older and without the latest technology and interior design but does that really matter to you when YOU’RE IN THE KEYS? The way I see it, when you’re in Islamorada, you’re probably there for the beach, the ocean, the sun and maybe a little partying after dark. The motel is the place where you change clothes, take a shower and get a good night’s rest before getting back to enjoying your beach vacation. If you have the same mentality and like a good value then Harbor Lights will probably suite you just fine.
We will definitely return to Harbor Lights next time we are in Islamorada (soon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys