Let me first start by saying that this is a 2 star hotel, so those looking for a lavish upscale hotel, this is not it. However, if you are looking for a clean place to put your head in a great location, then this is the place! We stayed here in April and had a good time. We did not spend all that much time in the room, but it was fairly clean. My biggest complaint is that during the 3 nights I was there, the room was never vacuumed. The beds were made and the towels were changed daily, just nothing to the carpet. Other than that, the pool was clean...the view was great...and the staff was friendly.
So basically, if you are looking for an EXTREMELY affordable, clean place to stay while in the Keys, Harbor Lights is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys