We have been spending Thanksgiving in Key West for a while. We finally decided we were looking to relax more than was possible down there, plus, the drive was getting old. So we found Islamorada and Harbor Lights and could not have been more pleased with our vacation. Quiet, peaceful, and yet close to enough activities to no be boring. The hotel was clean, a little worn, but definitely worth the money. It is old Florida and for those who want glitz, don't come here. For those who want to kick back by a pool on the ocean, visit, or not, with foks, and enjoy personal service, Harbor Lights works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys