Hotel is older and it shows, rust spots, cracked tiles, etc. If that bothers you, don't go there. The rooms have some updates done but lack others, bathroom is clean, TV and fridge in room, bed was pretty old however, it squeaked with any movement and the springs are worn. As my luck would have it the night we stayed was the start of lobster season and at 3 am a boat was being off loaded, not sure whether the office knew since the boat ramp is supposed to be open from 8am to 8pm. The in wall AC unit was pretty loud and it makes sleeping hard. I found it humorous how resourceful they are with the toilet paper, hole in the wall? Put a wad of toilet paper to plug it up. Missing plate from electric outlet? Put a wad of toilet paper to covert it up. Shower curtain rod not long enough? Put a wad of TP to help it, I'm surprised they didn't put a wad of TP under the AC unit to cover the hole between the unit and the wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys