If your expectations are not too high and you're not too picky, this is a decent place to stay. There are a lot of little things that could be improved to make it better - touch up paint, newer appliances, some new kitchenette accessories. Friendly staff, no issues with our dog at all (we stayed in one of the duplex cottages.) Great location to launch kayaks or small boat, easy walk to several restaurants, nice pool area, nice beach for sunning/relaxing but with a rocky edge (common in the keys) so no direct water access. One of us would stay again, other would like to see some upgrades first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys