Nobody would confuse this with a top-notch hotel, but it offers good value and is well-run, with some surprisingly nice touches. The rooms are clean, the towels fresh and plentiful, and the bathroom amenities were a very nice touch.
The hotel needs some major work done. It needs a general facelift and remodel, and an elevator would be great, specially for the third floor rooms. There are no catering facilities at all, not even a way to make coffee in the rooms, which is disappointing.
The location and basic structure mean that it has great potential to be a good three-star hotel. The staff seemed generally friendly, with a couple of exceptions. It's convenient and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys