Our family of 5 from NJ couldn't wait to escape the snow/cold of Feb. We love the Keys for many reasons: #1 being its guaranteed perfect weather this time of year. This was our first time staying at Harbor Lights, which I found by surfing the net. The hotel was perfect for what we wanted: A reasonably-priced, centrally located, ocean-front hotel with a pool. Todd and Becky were as gracious and informative as hosts could be. On any given day we would go to Sombrero Beach, go snorkeling, jet skiing, fishing, hang out in the hammocks by the pool or venture for the day to Key West. And there were a slew of great restaurants of all types within a few minute drive of the hotel. It is with this in mind that we'll be returning next winter break for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor Lights Motel in the gorgeous Florida Keys. We are located at Mile Marker 85, which is right in the middle of the best fishing, diving, dining and entertainment in the area. The motel offers standard rooms, efficiencies and cottages. All our guests enjoy the fabulous water views, free boat ramp, dock, barbecue area, private tropical pool and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Islamorada
- Harbor Lights Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys