“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant atmosphere is warm and friendly. Our food is prepared delightfully light, healthy and flavorful. Our seafood is grilled with lovely toppings - and if you desire fried, we fry in rice oil for good health. We do have delicious, made in house desserts including our Awarding winning traditional Key Lime Pie, German Chocolate Cake and locals favorite Hummingbird Cake. MA's also has a desirable Wine and Beer menu.
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

People, do not miss this place out! The food is EXCELLENT!!!! The fish was very fresh beautifully presented. Clam chowder soup was one of the best I've ever had in my life. Keylime pie is to die for. Plus the service was just great and very friendly. I loved the place and we will definitely come back!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Sorry to have to write this review. As stated, this was on our list from this website to go to. We must have gone on a bad night. After the order of conch fritters got to the table, they looked very dark (old oil) I jumped in and in the first bite got a rock or something that probably wasn't meant to be there. Chipped a tooth, calmly asked for the check paid and left.... too bad

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I live in Marathon and I have made the trip 2 times in a week because now that I've found this place I'm in love!!! Our server Michela was awesome! I love the feel of the restaurant and the menu is great! I love the chopped salad and veggies with beans and rice!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

If you like fried foods, served in baskets, then this is the place for you. The desserts are delicious but the dinners are disappointing.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stopped for supper and wasn't disappointed. Husband had blackened Mahi - seasoned perfectly. I had grilled shrimp which were tender and not over- cooked. Waitress was very attentive. Good value for the meals.