“Great Lunch”

Habanos Oceanfront
Ranked #25 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Excellent lunch. Authentic Cuban food was great. Prices were also great. Best and meatiest conch fritters anywhere we ate. We went back for dinner and were dissapointed as menu prices increased grearly.

Visited June 2013

Coral Gables, Florida
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went for dinner and all the tables were occupied however it was worth the wait. The view of the water was also very nice. I ordered the grilled dolphin with black beans, rice and fried plantains. My friend ordered the churrasco steak and everything was excellent and plentiful. The beer was ice cold and the service was prompt and friendly. The ice creams looked delicious but we were too full. We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“It's not bad - but not authentic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Found out that everything they serve is frozen - I'm ok with a restaurant serving frozen items as I've heard things like tostones are labor intensive however frozen conch chowder in the keys...really...frozen yucca fries that come out cold in the middle...not so much - my buddy loves the place and always orders here but I think in general his taste is sub par - I'd eat a turkey panini he'd go to quiznos

for me its a last resort but it's not so bad that i wouldn't order

• Visited November 2012
Orlando
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

We ate lunch here. I thought it would be closer to the water from what I had heard, but it was still very, very nice. I saw locals here, including several police officers. The food was quite good, and the service was very attentive. We would definitely go back!

Visited June 2013
Bowie, MD
“Best grouper sandwich!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

A locals type restaurant. A plain clean place with good food and large portions. Very good Cuban and American choices, and an excellent bi-lingual staff to keep all bases covered. If you don't stop by on your way to Key West, you will have missed (at the very least) the best grouper sandwich in the Keys!

• Visited May 2013