“Great Cuban food”

Cuisines: American, Cuban, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here for a quick bite to eat after we went on a fishing charter boat, the food came out very quick and it was amazing. It is by far some of the best Cuban food I have had while being down in south florida.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Service was okay. Nothing outstanding. All the food was okay, I've had better but I've definitely had far worse. Not somewhere I would go back to but left with full stomach's and was reasonably priced for what you got.

1  Thank Emily I
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch yesterday. From the outside it looks like a bait shop, but when we stepped inside we were happily surprised. I know lots of people come to the Keys to eat outside, but as a native Floridian, I appreciate some air-conditioning if I'm otherwise spending my days outside, so I was thankful it had indoor seating. But this place has the best of both worlds as the dining area has large windows overlooking the ocean and marina, so you can enjoy the view and be comfortable too! We had the Cuban wrap sandwich--it was so tasty! It came with homemade style potato chips which were delicious. The husband had the cracked conch basket and was very happy with that. While there about 30 boy scouts and leaders from the camp across the street came in so the dining room filled up quickly. But the servers were friendly and attentive to all. The food is mostly authentic Cuban, but they have a pizza menu and American fare as well. The restaurant and bathrooms were clean and fresh, and the prices were reasonable. We definitely will go back again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Revisited again this year! Same great service, friendly staff, and outstanding Cuban food. Go early for best seating!
From the seafood to the Cuban pizza, this place still rocks. Very clean, tasty but not over-spiced dishes, served by a friendly staff. Probably the absolute best in The Keys.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was awesome, very authentic. Prices were very reasonable and the portions were large. My server? Was the snottiest you-know-what. She literally threw things at our table from the moment we sat down - menus, straws, the check. We said please and thank you and she just sneered at us from the moment we sat down. The other staff members who ended up delivering food and refilling drinks were very nice, though.

1  Thank 970adriend