“Great experience!”

Florida Keys Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is to make sure you have a wonderful time , fishing , birding or experiencing the fabulous Florida Keys and Everglades National Park by water!!! We customize your private fishing charters and can target tarpon, shark ,permit, snapper, trout, ladyfish, snook, redfish, pompano, bonefish, cobia and a whole host of other species. The Florida Keys and Everglades National Park can be nothing short of incredible! The winter migration brings a whole host of water fowl and raptors alike. We have also spared no expense on our customized comfortable vessel, fishing tackle, and binoculars for our eco tours and bird watching. You will love the underwater lights for night time tarpon and shark fishing. Looking forward to welcoming you and your family aboard. Regards, Captain Chuck Kitto
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have fished all over the US and Mexico and had my first day of fishing with Capt. Chuck Kitto. My wife joined us and I can't always get her pot there with me but, Chuck left a great impression to keep her coming back for more. Our day was great catching our first "Back Country Slam".

Fishing with many different charters FKFA and Sniper did not disappoint us! We will recommend to our fishing buddies afar.

offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Hello Jon,Thank you Very much for your review. I feel I have done my job if your wife continues to fish, I love it when I get to take my wife fishing. It didn't hurt that we had a banner day on the water.
You guys are a great team together and truly a pleasure having you both aboard. Thanks again.
Captain Chuck

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Being an avid fisherman I've used dozens of charter companies. I've found that Captain Chuck is one of the most knowledgeable in the fishing charter and eco tour industry. His experience and knowledge of the waterways is amazing not to mention his outstanding knowledge of species in the water and on land.

Another reason why I use and recommend Florida Keys Fishing Adventures & Sniper Charters is the equipment and boat are outstanding and impeccable.

If you are an advanced or a beginner Captain Chuck will make your experience more than enjoyable. He will give you the real fish stories that you can tell your friends back home.

Every year Florida Keys Fishing Adventures exceeds our expectations. I look forward to seeing Captain Chuck again next year.

Thanks for all the great memories... Your the best, Captain Chuck...

Regards,
Gary C.
Michigan

Gary great work on teasing up those sharks up on topwater plugs. you were fantastic! I really appreciate your gift certificate at ziggys that is really to much. Once again thanks for your review.
Looking forward to seeing you in September. Kind regards Capt. Chuck Kitto

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have been making two or three trips to the Florida Keys every year now for about 10 years, and had been on many sport fishing charters with many different guides…until I had the fortune to run across Capt Chuck Kitto one afternoon on the docks at Holiday Isle. After fishing with Capt Kitto, you won’t need to look elsewhere, and will understand why after fishing with him. Capt Kitto just “gets it right” when it comes to being a charter fishing guide. He is always cheerful and friendly. He is clean, professional, courteous, and goes out of his way to accommodate you. I typically stay at La Jolla and Capt Kitto always picks me up and drops me off right at the hotel docks. He is always right on time, and there is something to me that adds to the enjoyment of the day not having to drive anywhere to go fishing. It’s nice just to jump on the boat at the beginning of the day and jump off at the end. As far as the actual fishing experience, it’s second to none. Capt Kitto always consults with me as to what my expectations are and what the goals for the day are as far as species, type of fishing, etc, and does everything he can to make the day successful. Whether that is staying out late to land a big tarpon after dark, or catching that one last fish that turns the day into a world class one, Capt Kitto goes above and beyond. He is always prepared, and knows what bait is needed for your target species and always comes ready with plenty of it. He is always encouraging, and doesn’t get upset when you make that “not so perfect” cast into the mangroves! The fishing trips I have made with Capt Kitto have always been rewarding and have become one of the things I really look forward to each year. A successful fishing trip means something different to every angler. For some it’s about catching a trophy, others about catching lots of fish or a specific species, and for some it’s just about enjoying a beautiful day on the water in the Florida Keys. Whatever it is that you are looking for in a fishing charter, Capt Kitto will do everything in his power to make it happen.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We just finished a fantastic back country fishing and eco tour with Captain Chuck Kitto !! Captain Chuck is awesome and has a really great personality ,very patient and lots of fun to be with. He took my family out for fun fishing to the everglades where we caught tons of fish and also gave us an unbelievable eco tour of the Florida Everglades. Capt. Chuck was very knowledgeable about the wildlife and showed my wife and kids crocodiles, alligators, raccoon's, pink spoonbills ( they looked like flamingos to us) and a bunch of other birds. His boat is new and very comfortable. We recommend Captain Chuck Kitto to anyone who visits the Florida Keys.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I took two friends to the Keys for a few days. One of then had never been to the Keys and the other gets sea sick and they hate to fish but they both wanted to go on a boat trip. I let Capt. Chuck know what the situation was and told him to come up with a plan to make everybody happy, Did he ever! He took us on a tour of Indian Key, the first county seat of Dade county. He then found some dolphin to play with. The Girls went crazy as the dolphins surfed our boat wake. He also took us birding. We saw some amazing wildlife and we couldn't be happier. If you are looking for a guide that can adapt to any request (within reason) Capt. Chuck is the man. I can't wait to get back down there and actually fish with him.