“Half Day in the Everglades”

Florida Keys Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is to make sure you have a wonderful time , fishing , birding or experiencing the fabulous Florida Keys and Everglades National Park by water!!! We customize your private fishing charters and can target tarpon, shark ,permit, snapper, trout, ladyfish, snook, redfish, pompano, bonefish, cobia and a whole host of other species. The Florida Keys and Everglades National Park can be nothing short of incredible! The winter migration brings a whole host of water fowl and raptors alike. We have also spared no expense on our customized comfortable vessel, fishing tackle, and binoculars for our eco tours and bird watching. You will love the underwater lights for night time tarpon and shark fishing. Looking forward to welcoming you and your family aboard. Regards, Captain Chuck Kitto
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Capt. Chuck really knows this area very well. What a difference when you going fishing with someone that actually knows what they are doing!!! Outstanding day on the water. Nice boat, great fishing. We ht several spots and its as if the fish were waiting for us. I would never have known to go look where Capt. Chuck took me. And the ride through the beautiful nature on its own is worth the price of admission!! Thanks Capt. Chuck, I will see you again on my next trip down to the keys!

offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Felix, Great to have you aboard! that was a great day. Looking forward to our next trip.
Take care.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I Really didn't fish with Captain Chuck this time, But let me explain the reason for this review! Myself and my girlfriend were going to the Keys on a holiday to get warm and do some fishing. Well the deal was she was to take care of the accommodations! I was to get reservations at a couple of restaurants and books a couple of charters one for fishing the other for an eco-tour to see dolphin, alligators, and manatee. I have been fishing with Captain Chuck once before a year ago and we crushed the fish like grapes between the toes. We caught snook, redfish, trout, and a couple of big bull sharks His boat was very nice and comfortable and clean. So I booked our charters two and half months in advance. Did the research got reservations at Chef Michael's all done. Cats in the bag! Here is the kicker. The day we were to leave she told me we were going to Key West much further south about 84 miles from where we were staying according to google maps. I was not happy camper! Thinking what about the time researching the restaurants making reservations and my DEPOSIT for the charters. So I had to make that call to Captain Chuck. So I made the call to the captain, he said" No worries it’s not an adventure till something goes wrong" He gave me the number to a guide down in Key West, along with a couple of restaurants and a Desert place called Better Than Sex. So in one fell swoop I was back in the game, He said no problem on my deposit. His buddy took good care of us on the charter and his restaurant recommendations were spot on!! I can't thank him enough saving my bacon for and putting me back in the game! Thanks again Captain Chuck I'll be back next time.

3  Thank Matt W
offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Matt ,Thank you very much, I am glad It all worked out for you.I know what its like to be in A pinch and I like to treat people like I would like to be treated.
I also appreciate the fact that booked me for a second trip that means a lot. Looking forward to seeing again . Kind Regards, Chuck

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Every year when we visit the Florida Keys we use a fishing charter at least twice during our weeks stay. This year, they were experiencing some bad weather. Most charters were coming back empty handed all week. We hooked up with Chuck and he found us the fish. It was a bit of a ride but it was well worth it. Caught a lot of good sized fish. So professional yet made us feel at ease. We were in good hands. Had a great day with Sniper Charters and would highly recommend them. We wished we had hooked up with him earlier in the week and had more time to go out with him again. See you next year. :)

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Making plans with Captain Chuck Kitto for another fishing adventure! Professional and Well Prepared, Impeccably Clean Boat, Live Bait on Board, Hardworking, Class Act! My husband and 6yr old pulled in 160#Tarpon, 9yr old pulled in 35# Barracuda and Small Hammerhead and I landed a 40# nurse shark! Great with kids, patient and kind-hearted. Loved that he had a kid sized rod holder harness for my son to help with the 160# tarpon! Will cherish this memory forever! This is what life is all about! Fantastic Family Adventure! Thanks Capt for your sharing time and experience with the rest of us! Can't wait til this summer for another shot fishing with you!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have fished all over the US and Mexico and had my first day of fishing with Capt. Chuck Kitto. My wife joined us and I can't always get her pot there with me but, Chuck left a great impression to keep her coming back for more. Our day was great catching our first "Back Country Slam".

Fishing with many different charters FKFA and Sniper did not disappoint us! We will recommend to our fishing buddies afar.

offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Hello Jon,Thank you Very much for your review. I feel I have done my job if your wife continues to fish, I love it when I get to take my wife fishing. It didn't hurt that we had a banner day on the water.
You guys are a great team together and truly a pleasure having you both aboard. Thanks again.
Captain Chuck