“Captain Chuck knows what he's doing.”

Florida Keys Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is to make sure you have a wonderful time , fishing , birding or experiencing the fabulous Florida Keys and Everglades National Park by water!!! We customize your private fishing charters and can target tarpon, shark ,permit, snapper, trout, ladyfish, snook, redfish, pompano, bonefish, cobia and a whole host of other species. The Florida Keys and Everglades National Park can be nothing short of incredible! The winter migration brings a whole host of water fowl and raptors alike. We have also spared no expense on our customized comfortable vessel, fishing tackle, and binoculars for our eco tours and bird watching. You will love the underwater lights for night time tarpon and shark fishing. Looking forward to welcoming you and your family aboard. Regards, Captain Chuck Kitto
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Me and my buddy went out fishing with Captain Chuck for a half day charter on May 30, 2014. We called him on a Thursday and he was able to take us out on that Friday. Captain Chuck knows how to provide a comfortable and relaxing time, and he knows how to find fish. We had a blast and would definitely use him again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I went out with Captain Chuck twice while on our Florida Keys vacation. The first day out, we headed in toward Flamingo. In addition to seeing a beautiful landscape and seeing lots of incredible wildlife (dolphins, birds, etc), we caught several Mangrove Snapper that I later ate for dinner. Chuck explained to us the best location for finding fish, and patiently instructed us in casting, hooking and bringing in the fish. On day 2, we opted for an evening trip. My husband landed several sharks and I brought in my first crevalle jack as we watched a beautiful sunset. The ultimate success was fighting two large tarpon.

It was a great experience and I'd recommend Sniper Charters to both beginner and practiced anglers of any age. We were also equally impressed at how Captain Chuck keeps his boat perfectly organized and amazingly clean too. He was prepared for everything!

2  Thank JesMonaco
offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Wow! Such a kind review, those were two very fun trips thanks once again for choosing me to go fishing with! I had a great time meeting you both! Kind regards Capt.Chuck

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Captain Chuck took us on a half day eco/fishing trip into the Florida Bay. We went almost to Flamingo. Saw a lot of birds, dolphins, a sea turtle and all the spectacular scenery your senses could absorb. We are not fisherman by any stretch, but Captain Chuck gave us all the knowledge we needed, worked with us , fished right along with us, and we all caught lots of fish-Snook, black drum, cravalle jack, sheepshead, and spotted sea trout. Captain Chuck is very knowledgeable, fun to be around, knows his business, and is a real gentleman. If you want to see the Keys and backcountry and all its beauty-get Captain Chuck to take you.

1  Thank 724Nancy
offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Nancy and Family, Thank you very much for your kind review. What a treat to introduce such a great family to the Everglades National Park. Thank You once again for a great day on the water.
Kind Regards Captain Chuck Kitto

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Capt. Chuck really knows this area very well. What a difference when you going fishing with someone that actually knows what they are doing!!! Outstanding day on the water. Nice boat, great fishing. We ht several spots and its as if the fish were waiting for us. I would never have known to go look where Capt. Chuck took me. And the ride through the beautiful nature on its own is worth the price of admission!! Thanks Capt. Chuck, I will see you again on my next trip down to the keys!

offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Felix, Great to have you aboard! that was a great day. Looking forward to our next trip.
Take care.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I Really didn't fish with Captain Chuck this time, But let me explain the reason for this review! Myself and my girlfriend were going to the Keys on a holiday to get warm and do some fishing. Well the deal was she was to take care of the accommodations! I was to get reservations at a couple of restaurants and books a couple of charters one for fishing the other for an eco-tour to see dolphin, alligators, and manatee. I have been fishing with Captain Chuck once before a year ago and we crushed the fish like grapes between the toes. We caught snook, redfish, trout, and a couple of big bull sharks His boat was very nice and comfortable and clean. So I booked our charters two and half months in advance. Did the research got reservations at Chef Michael's all done. Cats in the bag! Here is the kicker. The day we were to leave she told me we were going to Key West much further south about 84 miles from where we were staying according to google maps. I was not happy camper! Thinking what about the time researching the restaurants making reservations and my DEPOSIT for the charters. So I had to make that call to Captain Chuck. So I made the call to the captain, he said" No worries it’s not an adventure till something goes wrong" He gave me the number to a guide down in Key West, along with a couple of restaurants and a Desert place called Better Than Sex. So in one fell swoop I was back in the game, He said no problem on my deposit. His buddy took good care of us on the charter and his restaurant recommendations were spot on!! I can't thank him enough saving my bacon for and putting me back in the game! Thanks again Captain Chuck I'll be back next time.

3  Thank Matt W
offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Matt ,Thank you very much, I am glad It all worked out for you.I know what its like to be in A pinch and I like to treat people like I would like to be treated.
I also appreciate the fact that booked me for a second trip that means a lot. Looking forward to seeing again . Kind Regards, Chuck