“Best Trip Ever ”

Miss Islamorada Charter Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Only islamorada fishing charter party boat that offers a full day 9:30 am to 4:30 pm EVERYDAY! Low price including tackle, bait, and license. All you need is food and drink. Departs daily from Bud n' Mary's Fishing Marina!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful time out there today. The captain and mate were fantastic!!! Can't wait to go again!! They helped me (being the only woman was a little intimidating) but they gave me tips and I even caught the biggest fish thanks to the captain!!! Can't say enough nice things about them. Thank
You for the best trip ever!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

First of all parking is terrible. There is very few available. Second it's a seven hour trip but it takes two hours to get out and two back in. So it's three actual fishing hours. Then when you get back they don't fillet the fish for you. I called and they said they did but when you get back to the dock they won't do it for you. Not too happy

3  Thank Bigloufishhead
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Hey everyone I consider my self a pretty good fisherman been doing it since as long as I could remember holding a Rod. I recently moved to Broward and don't get to go down to the keys as often as I used to in Miami. I don't own my own boat but can tell you that every time I have gone out with Captain Ben and his crew I always come back with my limit on fish, and never mind helping others on the boat do the same. If you want to catch fish you go out on the Miss Islamorada hope you go out and experience it for yourself till then tight lines!!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I were very dissapointed. The owners brought their friends on board to fish and gave them the back of the boat and told the rest of us we could only fish off the sides were the fishing was poor. They chumed the water for their firends who were catching lots of fish and the rest of us were only catching one or two. The seat was broken and the crew was rude when we asked for more bait. All of us felt that we were there just to pay for the gas so the captain could take his friends out. For the money, a private charter is the only way to go.

11  Thank bcoleattorney
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Great fishing trip I've gone 6 or 7 times in the last 3 years had a great time captain is
A great person and mate is very helpfull
Thanks bud and marry