“Great time on the Suzanne Too” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reel Crackers Outfitters

Reel Crackers Outfitters
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Shore and Reef fishing at its best in the beautiful Florida Keys with Capt. John Taskowitz aboard the 31' Suzanne Too, a custom built sports fishing boat with 12' beam, powered by Cummins twin diesel engines, with the latest fishing electronics - a swift and comfortable boat, ready to get you to the fish fast and give you more fishing time.Capt. John has fished for many years out of Barnegat Light, NJ and has won recognition both in the northeast and the Florida Keys.Located at the beautifully renovated Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle, Mile Marker 84 in Islamorada. Call for special discounts and information about the room rates available under a Fisherman's Package.Capt. John loves to fish and welcomes both novice and experienced anglers. Visit our web site for lots of photos, comments and insights. Tight lines, calm seas and sunshine always! Capt. John, Suzanne and crew
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great time on the Suzanne Too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Thanks to Captain John and Ryan! We had a great time fishing on the Suzanne Too and caught 28 mahi mahi. What a great memory for our family of 5! The boys loved riding on the bridge with Captain John and Ryan was a huge help as we were bringing in 4 fish at a time. Ryan also gave us some great places to visit and his recommendation of bringing our fresh catch to Lazy Days for dinner was the best! Thanks again for a great time!

Visited April 2014
TravelDiva7777, Guest Relations Manager at Reel Crackers Outfitters, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you so much for fishing with us...we enjoyed helping your family experience the beautiful Florida Keys and we are glad to be part of the great memories you bring home!

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Capt and Crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Capt John continues to impress both my wife and myself. He and his mate, (john) worked their butts off finding us fish. We had a great two days of fishing with him over the 2013 Christmas holidays. We had a sail, 30 lb whaoo, mutton grouper, black fin tuna, dolphin and many king fish to bring back to the dock. I would highly recommend this boat and Capt. They work with all levels of skill and experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 13snake13
Thank you for fishing with us....we want you to enjoy everything the beautiful Florida Keys has to offer and appreciate being part of the experience !
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can always count on great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have been fishing with Capt. John for several years now and can always count on a great trip. Just down in Sept. and even though we were "between seasons" my buddies and I put 21 large mahi, 4 tuna and a wahoo in the box. I enjoy taking friends fishing as much as I enjoy fishing myself and can always trust that Capt. John will have them smiling during and after the day on the water. Will not consider foishing with anyone else.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Glen K
TravelDiva7777, Capt. John Taskowitz at Reel Crackers Outfitters, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for fishing with us....we enjoy taking you out for a good day on the water and bringing home the best possible catch....your anglers are fun to have on board too......see you in the Spring for Mahi Mahi season !
Dania, Florida
“Suzanne Too is Great Charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

A group of guys from work went out several weeks ago. We got into several schools of Mahi and we all caught a lot of fish. They were on the smaller size,but it was due to the time of the season. Capt. John and his mate John worked hard to find the fish and then they kept us on the fish. Then as we were heading back, we did a little tuna fishing. I caught my first tuna. We are planning another trip with the Suzanne Too in October.

Visited July 2013
“Captain John and the Suzanne Too..Fantastic day of fishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Went fishing with my 2 sons ages 13 and 12 with Captain John on the Suzanne Too and had a wonderful day. The Captain and John, his crewman worked tirelessly to ensure that we not only had a successful trip but a fun day as well. They worked well as a team in locating the fish and when they found them we stayed on them all day. Mahi Mahi was targeted and we filled the cooler with them. My sons and I were treated professionally by the Captain and Mate and were made to feel welcome from the moment we stepped onboard..and when the trip ended we felt like we had made some new friends. Islamorada is a fishermans paradise and when I return I will be sure to book an offshore trip with Captain John on the Suzanne Too. Thanks so much to the Captain and crew for making this a "dream" fishing trip for my sons and I.

Visited July 2013