“Very nice view, modern rooms”

Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Islamorada
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Yes it was quite expensive but in the end we got an ocean view room, clean and spacious bedroom, nicely furnished. The beach facilities are good, the nearby bar has everything you need for breakfast. I would not spend here my whole holidays (we slept only one night) as it resembles a bit old fashioned holiday resorts... I prefer to change places and destinations and to stay in small hotels. I guess it can get a bit noisy in the high season, as bars and restaurants are quite close to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spent three nights. Our first visit to the keys. Upgraded to beachfront room which was ok, decor little tired and noisy at night. Monica, who works on the activities desk was great and very helpful with restaurant recommendations.

Room Tip: Go for beachfront level 3 upwards as far away from the bar as live music most nights
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This was an expensive night to stay there. For the money, wanted a room that was clean, roach free, working toilet, and less fee's. Resort fee? What was the $400's for that I gave the hotel if I am now expecting to pay a stiff resort fee! Outside of the wonderful view outside our balcony, not worth the splurge. To management... Replace the tubs! Ours was nasty with cracks and stains. Door was rotting and needed to be replaced. Spray for roaches too please! This northern guy does not get along with roaches.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank travelingqueenbee
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great place to stay. I came here to celebrate my birthday and party at brt weekend and I must say I have no complaints. The sceneries are amazing and the staff were all friendly. They gave me a complintary drink at one of there many restaurants/bars on the compound I decided to add a order of wings to go along with my drink and it was great, I came back everyday for drinks and wings. I stayed in a beach front ground level floor where I had total and easy acces to all the amenities I have no regrets about this room choice. Rachel a staff member was especially great in helping make special arrangements to accommodate our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank nycaod
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Everyone was amazing, especially Ashley at the front desk, she was polite and super sweet! The rooms are all sooooo cute!! great pool and tiki bar!! Def will stay here again!! There's a pool table and ping pong too...Kid and adult friendly! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank taytaytutu
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Just came back from a trip with our 4 kids to go to a wedding. We stayed in the 2 bed suite which was massive with amazing views. Everything was provided and it was like having a private apartment. Breakfasts at the Raw Inn were good (the rest of their menu was very fast food :-( ) The Shula Bar served great food for lunch and dinner though.
The staff are so friendly and helpful, noting is to much trouble. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie B
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My son is getting married at PCI in December and my best friend (and wedding planner) visited for an overnight stay to finalize wedding details. We had a very productive meeting with Wendy, the catering director and got a lot accomplished. There was work being done all over the resort...painting, landscaping, and general improvements all around. My experience at the resort has always been pleasant but Joe's customer service at the front desk went above and beyond this visit!! He is always so friendly and accommodating during checkin! This visit we had an unfortunate incident with the guests staying in the room next to ours. They were up ALL night playing loud music and after being asked several times to settle down FINALLY turned off the music at 5:30 am!! While the incident was not something the resort can necessarily control, they did handle it gracefully. What we were most impressed with was Joe's
sincere apology and willingness to go out of the way to make sure we knew how sorry he was that our stay wasn't perfect. We were so surprised that he isn't a Manager as his professional approach to our problem was above our expectations! We look forward to having him work with us while we're at PCI in a few months for the wedding. It's my sincere hopes you realize what a value Joe is to your team!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Islamorada
Amara Cay Resort
#1 of 2 in Duck Key
Ocean House
Ocean House
#1 of 19 in Islamorada

Been to Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!