“Will absolutely return again”

Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Islamorada
Reviewed 19 November 2013

First let me thank Tia, she was super helpful and went out of her way to take care of us. When our room took a little while longer to get ready she made no excuses and comped us a beverage, we weren't even complaining! All the bars and restaurants were great with good food and drinks. The room was very modern and must have recently been renovated. I have to say I was wrong when I judged this book by it's cover....I thought from the outside the rooms would be run down. The bed was comfortable and we had so much space, not to forget a great view of the ocean. No complaints but if I had a suggestion...keep the pool bar open a bit later.

I'd recommend the jet ski rentals, very fun!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,098)

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great place to stay! My husband and I arrived on Nov 15th for a relaxing weekend. The hotel was good, it had amazing views, great pool, the staff was friendly and the room was very nicely furnished. Everything was very clean, the walk-in closet and the iron were a plus, the bars inside the facility were convenient and there were a lot of restaurants outside as well.
Since we stayed in room 431 which is away from the bars, we could sleep well.
For me the activities were pricey.
My only complaint is that the headboard of the bed is made out of straw and had a really strong smell that gave us allergies.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the bars might not be a good idea if you want to have a good night of sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarianaWagner
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Yes it was quite expensive but in the end we got an ocean view room, clean and spacious bedroom, nicely furnished. The beach facilities are good, the nearby bar has everything you need for breakfast. I would not spend here my whole holidays (we slept only one night) as it resembles a bit old fashioned holiday resorts... I prefer to change places and destinations and to stay in small hotels. I guess it can get a bit noisy in the high season, as bars and restaurants are quite close to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spent three nights. Our first visit to the keys. Upgraded to beachfront room which was ok, decor little tired and noisy at night. Monica, who works on the activities desk was great and very helpful with restaurant recommendations.

Room Tip: Go for beachfront level 3 upwards as far away from the bar as live music most nights
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This was an expensive night to stay there. For the money, wanted a room that was clean, roach free, working toilet, and less fee's. Resort fee? What was the $400's for that I gave the hotel if I am now expecting to pay a stiff resort fee! Outside of the wonderful view outside our balcony, not worth the splurge. To management... Replace the tubs! Ours was nasty with cracks and stains. Door was rotting and needed to be replaced. Spray for roaches too please! This northern guy does not get along with roaches.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank travelingqueenbee
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great place to stay. I came here to celebrate my birthday and party at brt weekend and I must say I have no complaints. The sceneries are amazing and the staff were all friendly. They gave me a complintary drink at one of there many restaurants/bars on the compound I decided to add a order of wings to go along with my drink and it was great, I came back everyday for drinks and wings. I stayed in a beach front ground level floor where I had total and easy acces to all the amenities I have no regrets about this room choice. Rachel a staff member was especially great in helping make special arrangements to accommodate our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank nycaod
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Everyone was amazing, especially Ashley at the front desk, she was polite and super sweet! The rooms are all sooooo cute!! great pool and tiki bar!! Def will stay here again!! There's a pool table and ping pong too...Kid and adult friendly! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank taytaytutu
Also consider these accommodations in or near Islamorada
Amara Cay Resort
Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Cheeca Lodge & Spa
#6 of 19 in Islamorada
Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort

Been to Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina

Address: 84001 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036-3408 (Formerly Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina at Holiday Isle)
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Keys > Islamorada
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Islamorada
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Islamorada
Price Range: £153 - £274 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina 3*
A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina