First of all this place has a nice beach as they go in the Keys. The resturanr is good for breakfast( a Schula's Chain) and average the rest of the days. For STEAk house at these prices I would expect "Prime" beef but--Oh well, The Postcard would be good for kids and there was a wedding the night we stayed.
BUT EUGENE, the man behind the desk was really a big help. Through a mess up at Bookings.com there was a 2 day minimum but I I only had ine day due to my companion's sick mom. You get so much bad service that I feel it important to let people know when someone does deliver. Ialso spoke with Joe the manager and told him what a great guy Eugene is. Because of his extra effort- we will be back. CH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada
- Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys