“AMAZING day the water with Captain Steve”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of A Fishing Guide

A Fishing Guide
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Captain Steve and I have fished my entire life, but specialize in guided backcountry fishing excursions in the Florida Keys. First-timers, families, couples and seasoned anglers are all welcome aboard to experience the raw beauty that is Florida Bay, Biscayne Bay and Everglades National Park. Based in Islamorada, I specialize in fly and light tackle fishing excursions from the Upper Keys through the Marquesas in Key West.
DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“AMAZING day the water with Captain Steve”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Today was a magical day. I ALWAYS catch fish with Capt Steve and he is always So nice and his equipment is new, his boat is clean and he knows the water in the keys better than anyone i have ever fished with. Today i caught my first bone fish and first Permit in Islamorada. i give full credit to a capt who put me on the fish. i highly recommend steve to anyone looking to have a great time in the keys fishing.

1 Thank Chuck R

Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing day of fishing!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Fished for a full day. We had caught over 10 keeper mangrove snapper within a few hours. Hooked a 40 lb grouper followed by about 6 lemon sharks. He was the best.

Marathon, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Respected Fishing Guide”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Captain Steve is a honest and respected fishing guide in the Florida Keys. There are literally hundreds of fishing guides in South Florida to choose from but Capt. Steve certainly stands out from all the rest. I would definitely recommend him for Backcountry Fishing in the Upper Keys and Islamorada area!!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“If you want to catch some fish, book Capt. Steve!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have had the pleasure of fishing with Capt. Steve a few times over the past several years and I cannot speak highly enough about his skill, expertise, personality and experience. From knowing all of the best spots to fishing with the freshest bait, Capt. Steve always allowed me to not only have fun, but also have the opportunity to taste some of the freshest and most delicious fish I have ever tasted! Really great guy and really fun day! Can't wait to get back!

Visited March 2014
Naples
“Exceeded my highest expectations!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I researched dozens of guides for a bonefishing charter as a surprise birthday present for my boyfriend. My boyfriend is an avid fisherman and I was worried he would be impossible to impress... But boy was I wrong. Captain Steve exceeded our highest expectations. He was extremely knowledgable and managed to help my boyfriend catch a bonefish (his dream catch) despite the less than ideal weather conditions. When I was in the researching stage trying to find the perfect guide I thought that all the amazing reviews on here had to be to good to be true... Once again I was very wrong. These reviews are either perfectly accurate or don't even do Captain Steve justice. I would highly recommend him to anyone who not only wants to have an amazing guide but also a great overall experiance.