“Awesome, Highly Recommend!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome, Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a fantastic diving operation, look no further. Book with Sea Monkeys and you will not be disappointed. Colleen was a fantastic instructor, my safety was never in question. The team went out of their way to make it a great experience. I will definitely book with them on return trips. Oh, and Alligator reef???? As good or better than Hawaii and the Seychelles. Unbelievable fish counts and variety. So much fun! Stop reading and call them up!

Annapolis, Maryland
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“I agree with Davidccs87”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Islamorada. We had planned to drive to Marathon or some other place to do some snorkeling. Looking down from our balcony, we saw SeaMonkeys right on the parking lot. I looked them up on Trip Advisor and saw all the good reviews so we walked down and decided to book a snorkeling trip with them out to Cheeca Rocks.

The day was beautiful. The price was right. It was only us and one other person. The Captain (Jim I think) was very nice, helpful, knoweldeable and made us feel safe. Told us where to go once we got in the water and we saw 3 turtles. Was a fantastic day. We snorkeled for 1 1/2 hours and it only took about 10 min to get there.

I would highly recommend them especially to anyone staying in the Hampton Inn. they also rent kayaks, jet skis, scuba diving, etc.
If we ever get back to Islamorada, we will go out with them again!

Thanks - Steve & Kelly

Visited September 2013
Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great dive op”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I almost don't want to write this review cause I would love to keep this little gem for myself but they deserve it, bill and cool run a great shop. I booked a trip with them and when we showed up the other petiole had canceled so we went on the boat by ourselves with cool and cpt. Jim. They are very safety conscious and Cool goes in the water with you and shows you the reef. Water is provided, they help you getting in and getting out of the water and do so I'm a very controlled and safe way. The fact that Bill runs the office and Cool runs the boat shows the level of for the sport that they have. I will come back to dive with this shop.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Davidccs87
New Windsor, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving +”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We went to Islamorada to get away, but with an eye on diving again - we’re good divers but we hadn’t gone for 12 years. Owners Bill and "Cool' took us out to Alligator Reef for a great dive. My wife had some problems getting oriented again but with a great deal of patience from our dive master we enjoyed 2 fantastic dives. We also rented their Hobe Cat for a sail, the prices are very reasonable the Service is down home good, nice people and they are very professional.

We are going back for sure you should too.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ben M
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We went on a snorkelling trip with our 6 year old Son. They looked after him amazingly well and made the whole trip for him, and hence us. Quite expensive for the time we were out, but well worth it for the service we received.

Visited April 2013