“Been fishing 4 times over 2 years, KNOWLEDGABLE CAPTAIN & MATE”
Review of Islamorada Fishing

Islamorada Fishing
miami, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Been fishing 4 times over 2 years, KNOWLEDGABLE CAPTAIN & MATE”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have been out with Captain Rick 4 times in the last 2 - 3 yrs and he always catches fish. Won't dissapoint. Twice, we've caught the most fish at the docks and the people gather round asking how far we went out to catch them. Captain rick will drive to the ends of the earth to catch fish.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ewibolo

Galveston Island, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Capt Eric Scoble-Blackwater Charters”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I spent 2 days with Capt Eric catching Tarpon in Islamorada, Florida. I've fished for Tarpon with others and Capt Eric put me on the best experience to date. Jumped 3 and caught 1 (all 150# class Tarpon). Eric's experience and determination made the difference, as others in the area did not have similar reports for the day. GREAT experience with a professional guide and overall good person!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank 778Greg
Stamford, Connecticut
“capt travis a crew=success”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

i recently had the opportunity to participate in a fishing tournament with 40 guys in 9 boats. first day out our team was on the genesis. our understanding was that they were under new management and were a bit of a mystery. that didn't last for long as by days end not only had we caught 30 2 ft. dolphinfish, and a number of tuna but i had the luck of reeling in a 5 ft., 52 lb. mahi mahi that was the largest caught so far this year and ended up winning the 2 day tournament! capt travis and his crew did all they could to make sure that we had a great experience. we even went dancing with him and his fiancé later. go for it!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Reef Runner Capt. Paul Johnson”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

What a great trip! Capt Paul and his mate Hal run a great boat. Even in less than optimal conditions we got on the fish and stayed on. Our take was some good sized Dolphin and Tuna which Capt Paul expertly filleted and then pointed our group towards Chef Michael's and they cooked it for us. If I'm fishing in Islamorada there's no other boat for me.

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Genesis Charters at Whale Harbor Marina”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Captain Travis took my Dad, my brother and I out on Tuesday, May 21. We took a 3/4 day trip and were targeting Mahi Mahi. We limited out in an hour and a half. This was by far the best charter that we have been on and we will most definitely be back. Captain Travis kept us on fish all morning long, and Rick the first mate, did an incredible job getting the bait on the hook, and fish in the cooler. I can't say enough about how great these guys were. If you are considering a trip, you would do well to give Genesis Charters out of Whale Harbor Marina a call. They will put you on fish!

Visited May 2013