“Best dive operation!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 152 Tours in Islamorada
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best dive operation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We just finished two days of diving with these folks and could not be happier! I'm a new diver, and my husband has much more diving experience. They were awesome in every step of the way. Colleen was a great divemaster and made sure we had the best dives. Never rushed, never hurried and went out of her way to find us fun things to see. Jim, the Captain, was great, very polite, knowledgable and has been a Captain in the keys for years. They are very safe, and the boat is clean. I won't use anyone else, and I have been with others in the Keys before. Small boat, six max and professionally run. Can't wait to plan my next trip!

Visited September 2013

Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great place and friendliest staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place is tucked away behind the Hampton Inn by mile marker #80 - you have to go looking for it but it is worth the search. Colleen and Bill will take care of you and make sure yu have a great experience.

Visited September 2013
Loretto, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time snorkeling... had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

My 15 year-old daughter and I booked a last minutes vacation to the keys for a few days last week. I used my Hampton points and stayed at the hotel on Islamorada. I am not a water guy, but my daughter is, so I booked an afternoon snorkel trip at the Sea Monkeys shop on the hotel property... GREAT choice. The dive shop people went out of their way to explain everything we should know, and the captain was very patient with us as newbies.

I swim like a stone, so I was planning on being on the boat most of the time.. wrong. We skimmed out to a nearby reef and the other guests went right in, along with my daughter. I took my time and (haha) the captain asked if I wanted a water noodle... after seeing one of the experienced guests take one, I felt less embarassed and tried it.

Crystal clear water, a reef so shallow you had to watch your knees on the coral.. I was the last one back in the boat. My daughter loves sea turtles, and we actually saw TWO green turtles, she even touched the small one. Time of her life and I was there to get it on camera.

Thanks Sea Monkeys. I hope business booms for you.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Pat S
Grand Rapids, MI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

My wife and I went out last Thursday (June 23) with Seamonkeys. Convenient location at Hampton and only had one other diver.Sorry for them that it is slow season, but great for us. Dive master led us through a reef with a huge variety of sea life. She did a great job finding hidden eels, nurse sharks, lobsters and much more to make it a great dive.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JimBGrandRapids_MI
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving with Seamonkey at the Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

My Family and I vacationed at The Hampton Inn for a few days in April to do a PADI open water certification by referral for my 13 year old son with the folks at Seamonkey. Bill and Colleen were exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable and their rental equipment appeared new and well maintained. Even though we were anxious to get in the water, the weather was not optimum for my son as a first time diver. Instead of pushing the safety limits Seamonkey correctly chose to wait for better conditions which only came on our last day. Not enough time to get him certified but enough for him to experience the thrill of diving. The Boat captain, Jim (I think), was a huge assist with the dive equipment and Colleen couldn't of been better, pointing out all the sea life and carefully supervising my son. Kudos to Seamonkey. Stay at the Hampton Inn and definitely take advantage of Seamonkey. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013