“2nd Time Even Better!”

Seamonkey's Scuba Diving
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great small Dive shop. Great for new and newer divers. 6 Pack boat took us out several times with just 2 of us - try to get the big guys to do that! Did 3 2-tank dives and a one tank night dive and saw lots of cool stuff at numerous sites. Turtles. Multiple rays. 3 different kinds of eels. Fabulous Corals at the Secret Garden. Lots of Nurse Sharks. Too much to even cover here. Also rented kayak for trip to Indian Key another day. Great stay at the Hampton too.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We just finished two days of diving with these folks and could not be happier! I'm a new diver, and my husband has much more diving experience. They were awesome in every step of the way. Colleen was a great divemaster and made sure we had the best dives. Never rushed, never hurried and went out of her way to find us fun things to see. Jim, the Captain, was great, very polite, knowledgable and has been a Captain in the keys for years. They are very safe, and the boat is clean. I won't use anyone else, and I have been with others in the Keys before. Small boat, six max and professionally run. Can't wait to plan my next trip!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place is tucked away behind the Hampton Inn by mile marker #80 - you have to go looking for it but it is worth the search. Colleen and Bill will take care of you and make sure yu have a great experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My 15 year-old daughter and I booked a last minutes vacation to the keys for a few days last week. I used my Hampton points and stayed at the hotel on Islamorada. I am not a water guy, but my daughter is, so I booked an afternoon snorkel trip at the Sea Monkeys shop on the hotel property... GREAT choice. The dive shop people went out of their way to explain everything we should know, and the captain was very patient with us as newbies.

I swim like a stone, so I was planning on being on the boat most of the time.. wrong. We skimmed out to a nearby reef and the other guests went right in, along with my daughter. I took my time and (haha) the captain asked if I wanted a water noodle... after seeing one of the experienced guests take one, I felt less embarassed and tried it.

Crystal clear water, a reef so shallow you had to watch your knees on the coral.. I was the last one back in the boat. My daughter loves sea turtles, and we actually saw TWO green turtles, she even touched the small one. Time of her life and I was there to get it on camera.

Thanks Sea Monkeys. I hope business booms for you.

2  Thank 321pats
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My wife and I went out last Thursday (June 23) with Seamonkeys. Convenient location at Hampton and only had one other diver.Sorry for them that it is slow season, but great for us. Dive master led us through a reef with a huge variety of sea life. She did a great job finding hidden eels, nurse sharks, lobsters and much more to make it a great dive.

1  Thank JimBGrandRapids_MI