“Awesome jet ski tour!!”

Islamorada Watersports Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Rentals and Charters, Private Fishing Charters, Jet Ski Rentals and Tours, Kiteboarding and Wakeboarding Lessons and Gear, Stand Up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Snorkel Tours and Gear Rentals, anything and everything on the water.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

It was an awesome jet ski tour, I loved it. Brandon our tour guide took us to really nice spots...I'm coming back for sure...people should go to Islamorada jets Aki tour if ur goin to Florida keys.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had hoped to spend a day out on the water kiteboarding. Spoke with the owner and explained that I was available for a couple of days and was looking to set up some time. He informed me he would call me back and let me know what could be arranged. Unfortunately, he did not return my phone call. I am not disappointed with the Watersports Company, but it would have been nice to get a phone call back letting me know either way.

2  Thank Dan P
Seaglider, Owner at Islamorada Watersports Company, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding! I meant to say that we were all booked and that it might be difficult to get you out with such late notice. I intended to let you know that I/we would call you if we could make arrangements to get you out. I was going to call you if something had changed from our original meeting which it hadn't. Again, I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not sure it justifies a "terrible" review on trip adviser. This is especially hard for our two amazing booking coordinators to hear after working so hard day in and day out to keep all our activities in order. We answer hundreds of calls each day and try to be available to everyone at our locations as much as humanly possible. Feel free to call or stop by anytime!!!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Our trip leader was Craig. He was very familiar with the island and he was very fun to be with. We rented the small sea doo boat and it handles very well and was pretty fast. Overall, very fun experience!!!

1  Thank Kab19
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I did the jet ski tour on our honeymoon. We must say it was so much better then renting jet skis from a hotel where you're told to stay from this buoy to that buoy and all you can do is drive in circles for an hour. Our guide took us through a little of back country and made sure we had a good time even on the windy day we went out.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Printed on their brochure "Price match guarantee." We called a place a few miles down the road that quoted us a price $20 less for the same three hour jet ski tour. I pointed out their printed price match guarantee, but after the guy made several phone calls he said they will not match the price. Do not do business with this unethical company. If you advertise a price match, then you must honor it!!!!!!!

3  Thank alanmac67