“Awesome Experience”

Caribsea Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #6 of 165 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Caribsea is a 44ft sportfisher featuring a spacious deck and comfortable cockpit that can accommodate 1-6 anglers. The boat is fully equipped and ready to fish (rods, reels, & license provided). The experienced & professional crew of the Caribsea will create a charter custom suited for you! They will go through every means necessary to ensure that you and your party catch as many fish as possible (and target the species your looking for).
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My first time fishing for Mahi-Mahi and had the time of our lives. Wonderful experience, always on fish and the Captain (Kenny) and crew (Casey and Gene) were all knowledgeable and helpful. We put 41 fish in the cooler and out fished everyone in our group. We put five boats out that day and smoked everyone with regards to quantity of fish. I would highly recommend Kenny and crew for any fishing charter and I will definitely visit him again next time I am in the Keys.

All reviews
"next year"
"rough seas"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This weekend I was invited on a to attend a fishing tour on the Caribsea Charter manned by Captain Kenny and his team. This boat is the “cats meow”, great layout and really clean, you should not book a fishing trip with ANYONE else. Great boat layout, detail to every need and attention of being a guest on the boat and more importantly catching fish on the boat are second to none. Enjoyed two full days of fishing and each day caught at least six different species of fish. Captain Kenny and his team have the mind set and goal was to catch as many fish as possible and different species of fish as well. Let me tell you, that is NO lie, we might still be out there fishing if we did not tell Captain Kenny to head back to the shore. Enjoyed the total package that Caribsea Charters has to offer, it was an AWESOME fishing experience, one I will talking about for some time and never forget. Thanks Captain Kenny and team.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Every year my partner distributor has an annual Fishing trip in Islamorada. The company hires 20-some boats for a fishing tournament. In the 7 years that I have been attending this event, Captain Kenny was, by far, the most attentive, hard working, and pleasant captain I have experienced. He was engaged in every aspect and went out of his way to make sure we were hitting the fish. He even wanted to stay out longer than we were supposed to! Most of the boats I've been on in the past, can't wait to drop you off at the dock. I will be using his services again and I highly recommend!!

1  Thank bluskies96
Reviewed 23 May 2014

While visiting the Keys, I was invited on a Caribsea charter recently by a generous stranger who made my dreams come true. I was impressed with the attention to detail in regards to how clean these guys keep their boat. My wife would of even been impressed with the toilet if she had gone out! Capt. Kenny got us right on the fish and I had a blast. Mates Garret and Casey were very helpful with all our needs. I can't wait to do it again sometime.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Went out on the Caribsea a few days ago with my dad and grandfather. Slow start to the day due to some very tough fishing conditions, but Capt Kenny more than made up for it! By the end of the trip we had caught over 15 dolphin including one Slammer! (A 30lb dolphin!). All in all a fantastic experience that we will never forget. I would highly recommend Capt Kenny and his mate Garrett to anyone looking to fish the keys. Can't wait to get back down there.