We checked in for the New year period on our way further South in The Keys .
From the moment we arrived at this gorgeous boutique resort we both felt immediately at ease and relaxed . Stephanie, equally gorgeous checked us in and gave us a tour of the lovely grounds which combine an Eco , sub tropical feel with that of the archetypal Keys waterfront with privateIsland bar . All of the staff were friendly and the individual rooms were so well designed and camouflaged with subtle vegetation that the feeling was very much one of serenity and seclusion . The rooms all white were comfortable and well fitted out each with a private deck . I only noted a few rooms but when I return I shall ask for Shang ri la as it has a deck right over the boat jetty and island and allows you to take breakfast easily on your own deck . A big plus was the free open wi fi and bikes which were available any time no charge .
This is certainly a fabulous retreat if you wish to unwind in lovely surroundings with super lovely staff . You can always tell when a resort achieves this as the guests always chat and interact with each other in such a relaxed way like you are all sharing a new found secret .
Will I return , I very much hope so , as I said 2 nights was nowhere near enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Morada is an upscale sixteen suite privately owned hotel inspired by the informal character of the Caribbean. The atmosphere is private, peaceful, and serene. The staff is known for their warmth and attentiveness. Raymond Jungles, a renowned Miami Landscape Architect known for his natural lush landscapes, designed the award-winning garden spaces throughout the property. The highlight of the resort is Casa Morada's spectacular private island. The island is accessed by a dramatic footbridge and features a fresh water pool, secluded cabana and the Sunset Gazebo bar with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Casa Morada is a 90 minute drive south from Miami International airport and 90 minutes north of Key West. Guests of Casa Morada may also arrive to the hotel by boat. Casa Morada is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes children 16 and older. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Morada Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Morada Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys