Hands down, the best place we have stayed in the Keys. The staff is charming and constantly anticipating your needs. We stayed in the sun suite which had a great water view. The pool area has lots of hammocks and lounges and feels like a private island as it is rarely crowded. They offer complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, movies, snorkel, breakfast, yoga, water in the rooms. You don't feel like you're being nickel and dimed. Drinks at the bar are excellent during sunset. They serve lunch but not dinner, but the hotel is within walking distance from lots of great choices including Chef Michael, Lorelei, Pierre's, Ma's Fish Camp. Sunset sail is romantic and fun with a great captain. Can't wait to return to this slice of paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Morada is an upscale sixteen suite privately owned hotel inspired by the informal character of the Caribbean. The atmosphere is private, peaceful, and serene. The staff is known for their warmth and attentiveness. Raymond Jungles, a renowned Miami Landscape Architect known for his natural lush landscapes, designed the award-winning garden spaces throughout the property. The highlight of the resort is Casa Morada's spectacular private island. The island is accessed by a dramatic footbridge and features a fresh water pool, secluded cabana and the Sunset Gazebo bar with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Casa Morada is a 90 minute drive south from Miami International airport and 90 minutes north of Key West. Guests of Casa Morada may also arrive to the hotel by boat. Casa Morada is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes children 16 and older. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Morada Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Morada Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys