“This place It's paradise totally in love with it i will def come Back :-))”
Review of Casa Morada

Casa Morada
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Islamorada
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place!! Amazing stuff great food and drinks room are perfect cant wait to go Back,Best place to watch The sunset Best place to get away very peaceful perfect to have a relaxing weekend I love the fact that you can bring you dog over all the perfect place for a relaxing vacation❤️

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 May 2014

From the lovely, spacious suite to the caring and friendly staff, every aspect of our one week vacation here was excellent. If sitting comfortably in a beautiful location and being treated like royalty is what you are looking for, look no further.

Room Tip: The Manatee suite is a winner.
1  Thank Vicki d
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hands down, the best place we have stayed in the Keys. The staff is charming and constantly anticipating your needs. We stayed in the sun suite which had a great water view. The pool area has lots of hammocks and lounges and feels like a private island as it is rarely crowded. They offer complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, movies, snorkel, breakfast, yoga, water in the rooms. You don't feel like you're being nickel and dimed. Drinks at the bar are excellent during sunset. They serve lunch but not dinner, but the hotel is within walking distance from lots of great choices including Chef Michael, Lorelei, Pierre's, Ma's Fish Camp. Sunset sail is romantic and fun with a great captain. Can't wait to return to this slice of paradise!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Joanna P
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Simply wonderful. Classy, casual, unpretentious, cozy. Every detail is well thought out and perfect. From the beach furniture to coffee creamers, from linens to fixtures, everything has an artful elegance. The management is uncommonly caring. If you are a student of hotel management, or if you are thinking of starting your own hotel, you really need to check this place out so you can see how it's done when it's done really well.

The property is lush and beautiful and ideal for people who want quiet. This is not a party hotel. It is elegant relaxation with a warm, friendly atmosphere that enables you to soak up some sun and downtime. I enthusiastically recommend Casa Morada for a peaceful getaway. It is lovely.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have reviewed this property before and can never say enough positive things about it. This is our 10th time here and we will be back same time next year as well. Great service, beautiful grounds, nice people, relaxing/quiet atmosphere and a comfy bed. We love casa and everything is always fantastic. Like I have said before - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Room Tip: they are all fantastic - we like the ocean view & shower rooms the best....
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This place is simply amazing. From the second we stepped out of the car and started to tour the grounds I could feel the calm coming over. The setting is beautiful- the hotel is really like this little oasis. I have never been to Islamorada and wasn't sure what to expect and as we drove down ocean highway I was getting a little nervous as it was not really that picturesque but as soon as we pulled into the driveway at Casa Morada it was a whole different story. The little beach area is just what you need. no lound noise, no kids- just everyone relaxing, reading and pretty much minding their own business. SILENCE. I have never stayed at a hotel and had such complete silence- it was amazing. The other guests there were great- we met a few couples who we really enjoyed chatting with. The bar has wine and beer and cocktails using sake- delicious- I mean, GREAT cocktails. Susnet at the bar is beauitful. We paddle boarded, took the bikes- it was all perfect and just what we needed in a relaxing trip in the sun.
We stayed in the Wildflower Garden room and it was perfect. I have to say I am not sure I would pay more for the ones on the water- i guess if you can swing it, sure, but the garden rooms are quite and relaxing and a 30 second walk to the beach area. Some people have complained of the rooms being minimalistic, but personally I like the clean simplicity to the rooms. The beds are wonderful- SO comfortable. The rooms are all suites which is awesome to have extra space. There was not a ton of closet space so I guess that is an issue for some people, but personally I never put my clothes in drawers when I travel so it didnt bother me or my husband.
Breakfast is basic but good- bagels, cereal, granola, fruit, coffee, hard boiled eggs, pastries, croissants.
only negative thing I will say is that lunch is a little pricey at the bar- but nothing outrageous.
The best part about this place is just how amazingly calm and peaceful it is. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank jwharper
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here twice on a recent drive through the Keys - and wished we had booked more than 2 nights each time. The staff are wonderful, location stunning and facilities perfect!! The cocktails and wine list are great, and the lunch menu simple but tasty! Plenty of places nearby to walk to or cycle to. Will definitely stay here again - we all loved the service and the style. This is the perfect place after the relative chaos of Miami or Key West.

Room Tip: We had a garden room which we loved!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends