Stayed a few days for a wedding that was held next door. The room was great with a large kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom. I would classify the place more as a condominium as opposed to a resort, as there are no restaurants, concierge, activities, etc. that you might expect at a resort. The pool is fantastic. Landscaping throughout the property was gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Boat Dockage, use of bikes, paddle boards & kayaks. Daily Housekeeping. Welcome to The Caribbean Resort of Islamorada, Florida, home to some of the best fishing and diving in the Florida Keys. Nestled in the heart of the fishing capital of the world, The Caribbean Resort of Islamorada, Florida, has won the hearts of many. While the panoramic ocean views, inviting Caribbean-style homes, endless fishing pier and beach-entry pool keep guests coming back – it’s the off-shore fishing and diving that makes it so hard to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Caribbean Resort at Sea Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caribbean Resort At Sea Isle Hotel Islamorada
- The Caribbean Resort At Sea Isle Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys