The pool area was beautiful but,as others noted,the water was miserably hot. The grounds were well kept and it was very quiet. There is definetly a difference between one side of the resort and the other. The property had it's own docking area which was nice because we always rent a boat. Others say the staff was great but we only talked to the housekeepers once and no one else which was strange....O.K with us I guess...we like it quiet. I'd say overall nice but not worth the $$$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Boat Dockage Daily Housekeeping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Caribbean Resort at Sea Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caribbean Resort At Sea Isle Hotel Islamorada
- The Caribbean Resort At Sea Isle Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys