Traveled to the keys Jan 28-Feb6. Plans changed at the last minute but it worked out well. We didn't have reservations for sat or sun. Saw the vacancy sign on the La Jolla and pulled it. very friendly staff, room was great and sitting at the tiki bar/beach was sooo relaxing. We liked it so well, we booked it for sundaynight as well. Laid Back staff and treated you like you were family. Trying to talk the hubby in to going back in the fall! (or just moving to Islamorada!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Bayfront Islamorada Resort featuring efficiencies and apartments within walking & biking distance to all of Islamorada's top shopping, nightlife and dining. Our guests also enjoy FREE use of our kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles during their stay. Whether you are looking for a quiet island retreat or want to experience all Islamorada has to offer on the water or off, it all begins at La Jolla Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your La Jolla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Hotel Islamorada
- La Jolla Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys