We stayed here for the first time last week. We were DELIGHTED. It was perfect for what we were looking for. We wanted a small place, not too loud, busy, or crowded, with an "old Florida" feel. We were NOT disappointed. The great pictures and reviews are right on. Our room faced the water, it was clean, maid service was excellent, and the outside area was always kept spotless. We can't say enough about how great and helpful Scott was to us. We were celebrating an aniversary and it was all we wanted. I wouldn't change a thing. If you are looking for a nice, quaint, quiet, relaxing place to kick back, watch the sunsets, pelicans, fish, have a drink or two and enjoy life, this IS the place. We usually go to the Keys once a year, but have decided after finding La Jolla we will be going back twice a year. Thanks to Scott and his crew for a great, memorable trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Bayfront Islamorada Resort featuring efficiencies and apartments within walking & biking distance to all of Islamorada's top shopping, nightlife and dining. Our guests also enjoy FREE use of our kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles during their stay. Whether you are looking for a quiet island retreat or want to experience all Islamorada has to offer on the water or off, it all begins at La Jolla Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Jolla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Hotel Islamorada
- La Jolla Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys