Well to start off, it felt as though we we're the only family at the entire place! The resort manager Alan, made sure we we're in complete comfort the entire stay, which was 4days total. Of course there were other families but you can definitely find privacy at the pool, playing shuffle board, swimming and snorkeling or maybe just laying out on the mini beach with a HUGE margarita. We've been coming for years and will continue for years to come! They have a wonderful dock on a somewhat private and "idle only" lagoon, perfect for exploring the undersea kingdom. I recommend the resort 110% to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Bayfront Islamorada Resort featuring efficiencies and apartments within walking & biking distance to all of Islamorada's top shopping, nightlife and dining. Our guests also enjoy FREE use of our kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles during their stay. Whether you are looking for a quiet island retreat or want to experience all Islamorada has to offer on the water or off, it all begins at La Jolla Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your La Jolla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Hotel Islamorada
- La Jolla Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys