My husband and I took our yearly vacation down to The Keys. We decided to stay at The La Jolla after we saw the advertisement on the Florida Fishing Report and Sportsman Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy. And it couldn't have been a better choice.
The staff was wonderful. The manager Alan was so helpful. As well as the front desk staff. They were always willing to give suggestions for food or things to do during our stay.
We did not bring our boat this time but plan to in the future. While fishing from the dock, we did get the opportunity to met Capt. Rick Murphy,when he came in from a charter.
Thank you La Jolla.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Bayfront Islamorada Resort featuring efficiencies and apartments within walking & biking distance to all of Islamorada's top shopping, nightlife and dining. Our guests also enjoy FREE use of our kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles during their stay. Whether you are looking for a quiet island retreat or want to experience all Islamorada has to offer on the water or off, it all begins at La Jolla Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your La Jolla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Hotel Islamorada
- La Jolla Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys