Peaceful, lovely...perfect suite for active couple. We swam in the mornings, fished during the day, and ate ice cream on the dock at night. The staff and other guests were nice, not boorish or rude, just happy to be where they were. We will be returning soon--and reserving our grill (free!) so we can eat-in one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys