Pines and Palms. What's not to fall head over heels, in love with? I took my boyfriend there on a surprise birthday vacation back in August 2010 (after taking him to Chuck-e-cheese for his fake birthday party lol) and we were both so pleased with this gem! The ocean view pool is a great spot to hang out in after snorkeling off the dock, checking out the beautiful variety of ocean life just under the docks. We admit, we hogged the hammock but we couldn't help it! The breeze coming off the Atlantic at night is just magic! The rooms are equipped with fully functioning kitchennettes so cooking breakfast and eating on the porch is a favorite option for us. The rooms are so cozy and clean...no generic furnishings here. Old world Keys style done with just enough understated class. The Keys Cat on property named Lucy literally followed us around at night, cuddling on the hammock or dock with us. My boyfriend, who is not a huge fan of cats, fell in love with her immediately. Our recent vacation over fourth of July weekend of this year, we brought my 5-years old daughter, who had seen pictures of our romantic getaway and made is promise to bring her along this summer. She had the best time! We booked the oceanfront suite this year and she claimed the sunroom with a couch as "HER" room and woke up to the sunset every morning, watching the groundsmen comb the sand. We requested BBQ grills and stayed on property for the majority of our time. We consider Pines and Palms our little slice of paradise. To our dismay we learned that Lucy is no longer and we were very sad. But we hear there is a new addition kitten and even though we have yet to see it, we will be sure to bring the treats for her next time. Pines and Palms...we cannot thank you for making our summer every year, no fail! We are so fortunate to be in South Florida and hope to make it back up for lobster season during off-season for a quick weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys