Just stayed at the Pines and Palms for one night with my boyfriend.
I was surprised at how quaint and quiet this place was. not fancy at all , but very clean and cozy.
The kitchen is well stocked, and had we stayed for longer, we would have gone grocery shopping to save money.
there is no restaurant or bar-- and no real amenities or staff around- but if you are looking for a low key place in isla morada- this is a great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys