Almost stayed somewhere else, (white sands) but in the end we decided on this little place , which was amazing in many ways. Our room #4 was far enough removed from the highway noise, which I am so glad someone on TA advised me of. If we had gone with Lime Tree I would not have been happy as it was right along the highway. Pines and Palms was extremely well maintained, especially the grounds. Our cottage had a great view of the ocean, although it was not considered ocean front, we were one row back from the ocean front units. Glad we were too as it was extremely windy while we were there. The pool area was great, the owners and staff helpful and friendly. The cottage itself was adequate with 1couch and a love seat, small kitchen table, full size fridge and stove top. Roomy yet compact. Overall, it was all that we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys