My husband chose the Pine and Palms for our 1 year wedding anniversary.We arrived on 4/19 and stayed til 4/21. We paid for the king sized room,When we got there we were told due to overbooking we would be put in a different room the next day.We had the king sized room*room2* the first night which was fabulous.The next night we were put in room 20. with a Queen sized bed and a twin.Im 30 weeks pregnant and didnt have a very good night sleeping in the queen sized bed at all with my husband,the bed was rather uncomfortable and made noise everytime you moved or turned.Other than the room change The bartender Chris was awesome,Staff was friendly and the list for restaurants they gave you had good choices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys