I strongly disagree with the ho hum review of July 10. We stayed in the same group of rooms and yes the bathroom is tiny but you are not having a party in there, it's a shower and a toilet. The sink is outside of the washroom. Sure it is cosmetically old however it is a very clean resort. The pool area was fine. Not sure what the complaint was, perhaps the palms on the grounds weren't ambiance enough. The fence gates at the pool were replaced during our visit just a few days after the other review was posted.
I like this resort for its calm. The resort next door seemed to host the party crowd and the screaming kids. This is a nice relaxed place. Ana and her staff are amazing.
My only complaint is the air conditioning, it is a constant noise and when it does shut off you can hear the other units.
It is in a great location, nice view of the ocean and the action on the water. No charge for boat dockage - hard to find that in the Keys.
Keep up the great work Ana, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys