What an adorable place! Looked for a place in the Keys, close to Key West but without the tourist/traffic- laid back, cute beach cottages, very clean and well maintained! Staff makes you feel at home immediately, landscaping and ground keeping staff definitely has love for details, we were absolutely smitten with this charming resort! Went there for my husband's birthday,will be back very soon! Stayed in room 22, across the office, would prefer 9 or 10 next time for an ocean view, but we still had everything we needed! Highly recommendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys