This was our 1st visit and we loved it. We stayed in a one bedroom with full kitchen unit. It was clean, comfortable bed, great pillows and laid back. They had barbeques which was nice. The other guests had been regulars for many years. It was our first time visiting the keys. Key West was too touristy. We loved Islamorada and would stay at Pines & Palms again. I saw a review that said the place was dirty. There is no way they could have stayed there. This resort is immaculate and very quaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys