We just finished a six day stay in this beautiful property- we had an ocean-view suite. I cannot say enough about how much we loved this place! The property was immaculately clean with a gorgeous view of the ocean and a little Tiki bar open during happy hour. There is live music on the weekend which is fun It was a quiet and relaxing spot away from the busy Islamorada downtown area! We would highly recommend this to anyone visiting the Keys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys