“great place to relax”

Ranked #1 of 11 Islamorada B&B and Inns
Broomall, Pennsylvania
“great place to relax”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We recently finished our stay at Pines and Palms and it was everything we were looking for, We just wanted to get away and chill, and this was it. Beautiful grounds, private settings, beautiful waterfront to lie back and just watch the ocean. The staff all were super friendly and totally accommodating, great to chat with anytime, just felt like I made friends there. Really hope to return in the future !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We spent 7 great days over Christmas/New years at Pines and Palms.
It was exactly what we needed for our holiday in the sun.
The cottages are very cozy, with the oceanfront view just breathtaking.
We really enjoyed the hospitality and friedliness of all the staff.

There's a perfect mix of exciting activities as well as relaxing spots around. Diving, Snorkling, Kayaking, Key West, Dolphins, and much more...

I'd definitely come back to stay here the next time we're in the Keys.

Thanks!

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank LauraBu5
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I just returned from Pines and Palms and we were disappointed we had to leave. The resort is perfectly maintained and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We stayed in unit #4. It was out of the way but had a great view. The unit was efficient, and clean. The only knock we could find was the room always felt slightly damp but we kind of expected that in old Florida. We will definitely return. This was one of the most relaxing vactions we have had in a long time. Thank You Pines and Palms!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sportsjunkie66
Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had a great time at Pines and Palms. Clean rooms, helpful, friendly staff. Nice little Tiki Bar.

Fishing charters available at the dock...wish I would have had the time.

Will be back for sure next time to the Keys.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank WindLaker
New York
Reviewed 30 April 2014

April 21 - 28th. I really liked this property. The grounds are clean, beautiful and quiet. The staff are very helpful (thank you Ana & Elissa!). We stayed in cottage #11 - you can't see the ocean from there but it's just a quick walk to the beach/pool area. I especially liked the beach area here - very clean and large enough for everyone. The pool was heated, so not very refreshing at mid-day but I still enjoyed it a lot. They have a pool side bar that has live entertainment on Fri-Sat-Sun. Also offer lunch but I didn't try it (too busy fishing!).

There were families with children and couples. Never once did I think that the other guests were too loud. There is only one hammock and I was able to relax there a few times during my stay.

My husband said that the shower & toilet area were very narrow. Not a problem for me but would be for someone who is large.

I found out on my last night that there was a coin operated washer & dryer underneath the elevated rooms. But really, who wants to do laundry on their vacation?!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AsISeeThem
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We took the villa by the beach. All I can say.. Brilliant! Our master bedroom was facing the ocean. Secluded and serene. We checked in quite late but managed to catch the sunset. Sat on the pier and was feeling really relaxed with such a nice place.
In the morning we did catch the sunrise. Woke up the kids who was in the other room and had a splash on the beach just in front of the villa.
4 out of 5 stars are because of slightly dated furniture. It is very hard not to put 5. But I believe the furniture could be refreshed more.
One of the most memorable place we stayed on the keys. We would go there again if we were to go to the keys again, this time we would stay longer.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank IsRazak
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed in this resort for the last 2 nights of our Florida keys trip, and it was perfect. Would recommend this resort to everyone, great for couples, families and everyone really. We will be booking here again on our next trip.

Room Tip: I don't think it would matter which room or chalet you book, they are all great.