Stayed here just one night in the lowest-rate room - a 1 bedroom w/LR and kitchen. Clean and comfortable. Bathroom very small but wasn't a problem for us - might be for someone 6'+. AC worked well, but was noisy. Not enough to keep us awake, but if you're a light sleeper, this could be an issue.
Staff was very nice and helpful - giving us restaurant reccomendations right when we checked in.
Would be nice for 1-2 days of extreme relaxation... nothing to do but swim in the pool and read on your balcony or on the dock and eat at local restaurants. All in all, a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys