My husband and I stayed here for three nights in July. Our room was nice, and had a small kitchen. Our room had a patio, and was just a few steps from the beach. The beach is kind of a pier with sand over it; not really a beach, but still a nice place to sit and look at the ocean. Good restaurants are close as is a 24 hour grocery store. The pool is small, but the pool bar was a lot of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys