My husband and I stayed a month at Pines and Palms. We loved everything about it. From the moment you walk onto the property you get this charming island feeling. They offer kayaks, warm pool, white sandy beach, bikes, hammock, the best housekeeping service I've ever seen, and BBQ's delivered to your door. The staff, management, and owner are the friendliest and most accommodating people you could meet. The guests were all lovely people as well and we've made plans to met up next year with several couples we met staying there. The place is adorable. Our room was one of perhaps 7 up on stilts, which provided protected parking for our car. The AC was plenty cold, but I found the room to be breezy enough that we just turned on the over head fan. I highly recommend Pines and Palms Resorts. Whatever your vacation needs and dreams may be, I'm certain they will be met at P & P!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottages and Suites from 1 to 3 bedrooms in a village-like tropical setting on the Atlantic Ocean in Islamorada. All accommodations come with a full kitchen and free dockage if you bring or rent a boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pines and Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines And Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Pines And Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys