The hotel is in a great location and has a great view and a very wide beach dotted with little tiki huts. It has a pavillion for gathering for larger crowds. The first time we stayed in the well equipped cottage. The second time in a bungalow. Very clean, quiet. Clost to Bud n Marina. The fish cleaning station was clean. The kids loved fishing and watching the manatee. Will definitely return. The service is prompt. We sent our fishing equipment and snorkeling equipment down prior to our stay. It was waiting in our bungalow when we arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A two and a half acre property located in Islamorada Florida at MM 80. Breezy Palms is a family friendly Oceanfront Resort. We have a marina that hold 28 boats up to 28 feet. Breezy Palms is located 1 1/2 hours south of Miami and 1 1/2 hours North of Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Breezy Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezy Palms Hotel Islamorada
- Breezy Palms Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys