“Best captain around!!”

Catchalottafish Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: As a Native of the Florida Keys, Capt. James Chappell has been fishing these beautiful waters in search of big fish and good times for over 20 years. Capt. James Knows what you want to do and that is CATCH A LOT OF FISH! Just like the name says, that's what we will do! A lifetime of experience, the absolute nicest boat and nicest tackle found on any charter boat in Islamorada!
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best captain around!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Capt. James is, simply put, the best captain in the keys. He will work endlessly to put you on fish. His boat is fantastic, his gear is great and in great condition and he values his clients happiness during a day of fishing. I have been going to Islamorada my whole life and I've fished with a LOT of captains but ill be hiring capt James from now on. He's the man!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Andrew F

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Captain James is my Captain in the Keys”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

For the 2nd year, Captain James has created priceless memories for me, my father and little brothers. Not only does the Captain deliver Alottafish, he is personable and a good guy to spend the day with (or 3 days). Captain James can not only get you to the fish, he can also recommend the right restaurants in Islamorada to prepare the catch to perfection (after his perfect fillet cuts). Anyone who fishes without Captain James is wasting their time!

1 Thank Chris A
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Fishing, Good Captain!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've gone fishing with Captain James at Catchalottafish Charters twice now and each time we did exactly that...catch a lot of fish! Captain James is the hardest working fishing charter captain I've ever gone out with. He's extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and best of all a good guy who makes fishing fun like it's supposed to be! I'm looking forward to going out with him again next year and hopefully many many ore times. If you're looking for a great fishing experience in The Keys that's eventful, fruitful, and fun...get hooked up with Captain James at Catchalottafish Charters. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Jcheck101
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hardest working charter captain.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Captain James worked extremely hard to make sure we had a good time fishing and that we went home with the fish we wanted.

Columbia Falls, Montana
“Capt James Is a Pro!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were in the Keys for My Wifes 40th Birthday bash from montana and booked Capt james for one of the last days of our vacation with four others down for a fishing trip from Montana, As a Charter Captain and guide my self I am extremly selective and critical of the Individuals I pay to take me fishing, I did my home work and chose to go out with Catchalottafish charters. And Boy was that a good decision, I was in contact with the captain and he mentioned that we may have to go a little bit further than normal to get into the fish, which translated in to a bit more gas, but also more time on the water, we spent a small amount more and ended up far away from the fleet, deep in the gulfsteam, in huge schools of Dolphin fightin to get on our hooks. All of this the Capt. James communicated with us proffesionally before the Trip. As for The equipment we fished live bait, caught by the captian before the trip, and rigged ballyhoo trolling. Capt. James uses the high end Shimmano Gear and the boat was clean and well rigged for a day of fishing, It even has a potty for the ladies. I would recommend Capt James to anyone thinking about going offshore in the Keys. Great Job!!

Visited May 2014